|my jewelry stack before bed.|
I have never really been a girl who wears a lot of jewelry. I tend to wear the same pieces every single day, add in a necklace here or there, and call it a day. I sometimes wish I was better about accessorizing with jewelry, but I'm just not. I'm fairly simple and I have a few pieces I wear every single day.
1) My engagement ring. I LOVE it. I love it more than any other ring I've ever seen... and I'm pretty sure that's how you're supposed to feel about your engagement ring. I think it's timeless and looks like a family heirloom. It's NOT one, but it will be. Hopefully. One day.
2) My wedding ring. My wedding ring and engagement ring don't nestle together since my engagement ring is in the shape of a hexagon. But I wear them together in a messy stack. Sometimes on the weekends I JUST wear my wedding ring. It's very thin and sweet and it stands alone as it's own piece.
3) My mom's pinky ring from the 1970s. I think one of her high school boyfriends gave it to her and her name is engraved on it and it is GOLD. I kind of think it rocks.
4) My arrow bracelet from Catbird. It was a 30th birthday gift from Willie, and it's just thin enough and light enough that I don't really notice it is there.
5) I also alternate between a pair of tiny diamond studs given to me by my grandfather when I was 15 and a pair of tiny round opals I bought myself in Austin. I put a pair in, wear them for weeks and weeks, and then decide to switch them out. I don't even really remember that they're there.
What jewelry do you wear on a regular basis? Any favorite pieces? Do you switch it up?